• Recommended if particle count is needed for hydraulics
• Provides automated analysis of all lubricants; so perfect for remote locations where mailing samples to labs is logistically difficult
• Gives operator the ability to identify hidden or emerging problems long before they become catastrophic.
• Use of OSA analyzers increases equipment “up time,” reduces unscheduled repairs, and extends the useful life of equipment. No risk of lost samples or human error.
• As easy to operate as an ATM:
- no sophisticated technical skills required
- diagnostic results are reported within minutes
- report is in a narrative, easy-to-understand format
• Analyzers are easy to maintain and come with remote technical support, troubleshooting and repair/advice via the internet.
• OSA units can be “networked,” so equipment can be moved anywhere in the world and prior reports can be reviewed.
• Diagnostic analyses can be stored on the unit, printed, or emailed directly from the OSA analyzer.
• Data can be connected to LubeTrak®, OSA’s password protected online reporting system for storage, monitoring, trending, and data-mining analysis from anywhere in the world.
A Manufacturer of Electrical Measuring
Instruments Supporting Technological Advancement
Electrical measuring instruments, known as the “mother tools” of industry, play an essential role in research and development, manufacturing, maintenance, and service. They also continue to contribute to social progress, mirroring developments in technology as their designers anticipate the changing needs of the times.